• 1 large onion
• 2 bell peppers
• 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger • 800g pheasant breasts
• 2-3 tbsp Sri Lankan curry seasoning • 400ml coconut milk
• 1 tbsp tomato purée
• 100g chopped coriander
• 3 spring onions
• Crushed peanuts
• Rice or noodles to serve
1. Dice the and bell peppers then put them in a pan with some ghee. Let them soften then add 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger.
2. Dice the pheasant breasts and pop them in the pan. Brown the meat then stir in 2-3 tbsp Sri Lankan curry seasoning (I added 3 as I like my dishes hot).
3. Pour in the coconut milk and 1 tbsp tomato purée. Simmer for 25 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
4. Once cooked, stir in the chopped coriander, 3 sliced spring onions and garnish with crushed peanuts.
5. Serve with rice or noodles.