Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 venison liver, sliced (approx. 700g)
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 shallots slice
- 4-5 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 handful spinach
- 25ml brandy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- 150 ml crème fraiche
- Slice the shallots, mushrooms and liver then place to one side.
- Pour 1 tbsp olive oil into a large frying pan and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots and mushrooms to the pan and let them soften for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced liver to the pan and let it brown all over for 5 minutes before adding the brandy and giving it a good mix. Next, add the mustard, yoghurt and crème fraiche then remove from the heat.
- Stir in a handful or two of fresh spinach and let it wilt.
- Serve hot with rice or boiled baby potatoes.